- Jet2.com - 111 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
- Coordinate and lead the creation and execution of the procurement strategy for a range of categories including around the investment into new software and technology. Maintain excellent market knowledge and apply this to requirements
- Act as a role model for non-procurement colleagues, to support delivery of an end-to-end procurement service
- Build relationships internally and externally with key suppliers. Own, drive and leverage relationships to deliver improved service and cost reduction.
- Be accountable for the delivery of all Performance and Commercial Contract Agreements and ongoing management.
- Provide comprehensive advice, insight, guidance and service on best practice.
- Encourage and champion category development and supplier innovations.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience of procuring technology platforms and SAAS, using a high degree of market awareness, and demonstrable innovative approaches in contract negotiations and supplier management
- Ability to think broadly about end-to-end procurement and to optimise enhanced value
- Gravitas and excellent selling skills to influence senior stakeholders and build credible peer relationships with decision makers.
- A solution-oriented approach - looking for opportunities and finding new ways of overcoming problems.
- Able to formulate strategy and actionable deliverables, translating big picture approaches to practical implementation plans.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and MCIPS qualified(desirable).
In return, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays!!
Hours Per Week
- Full time
Posted 21 Jan 2020
Closes 20 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Airline buyer