MRO Quality Internship
- GE Aviation - 264 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Brindisi casale, Puglia, Italy
The MRO Quality intern will have opportunity to work in a challenging Company. During the assignment the intern will provide support to MRO Quality Team in develop, monitor and analyze Quality KPIs of MRO processes actively participating in improvement initiatives identification and development.
The intern will support the MRO Quality team in:
- Develop effective MRO Quality KPIs monitoring tools;
- Monitor and analyze MRO Quality KPIs establishing effective reporting across the MRO functions;
- Use of Root Cause Analysis methodologies;
- Propose and support improvement initiatives based on trends identified and data collected.
- Bachelor or Master Degree Aerospace, Mechanical or Management Engineering
- Good Data Analysis skills
- Good knowledge of Office Package (Excel in particular)
- Fluent English & Italian (written and spoken)
- Self-starter and problem solving skills along with process improvement driven mindset
- Good oral and written Communication Skills
- EU Work Permit
- Ability to work in team
- Good Knowledge of Macros and Access
- Strong Customer Centric Attitude
- Good knowledge of quality fundamentals
- Ability to accomplish goals through collaborative effort
- Communication and influencing skills
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of
ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
- Full time
Posted 21 Jan 2020
Closes 19 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Quality control