B1 Engineer - Otopeni
- Ryanair - 60 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Otopeni, Bucuresti - Ilfov, Romania
SEAS (South East Aviation Services) engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function in Romania is currently looking for a B1 Engineers to be based in Otopeni.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well under your own initiative whilst also being an integral part of our team.
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, carrying over 117m customers p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 84 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of 350 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 315?Boeing 737's on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
- Must hold a current EASA B1 License and currently approved on Boeing 737 - 800 aircraft
- Must be flexible and willing to work shifts
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 20 Jan 2020
Closes 19 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
Sevilleja de la Jara, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain