Strategic Buyer Category Uniforms (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 9 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Krakow Center is the main hub for the delivery organization including also central functions for the group companies covering both standard as well as customized processes for airline business. Besides operations, Krakow Center has also teams specialized in Process Management, Migration Support, Knowledge Management and Continuous Improvement.
A dynamic growth, building up of existing and introduction of new services means development opportunities both for graduates as well as for experts and experienced leaders who want to become part of company success.
The procurement team is responsible for procurement processes for Lufthansa Group companies and represents the group on the supplier market and defines procurement initiatives, projects as well as strategic measures together with the corresponding requisition department. Procurement is therefore an important sparring partner for requisition departments at the Lufthansa Group companies in order to ensure an efficient and accurate demand management at a suitable quality and price level.
- Jointly responsible for developing the category strategy on Lufthansa Group Level.
- Plan and execute typical procurement/sourcing processes for Lufthansa Group companies.
- Timely and accurately process Source-2-Contract (S2C) activities in accordance with internal guidelines.
- Support internal clients in performing demand analysis.
- Gather and challenge specifications to ensure sufficient documentation of requirements for tendering.
- Define procurement requirements, identify potential suppliers for tendering, prepare consistent scoring approaches and manage RFx.
- Analyze and compare competing proposals, prepare vendor selection decisions.
- Perform business negotiations with external vendors.
- Conceptualize and finalize contracts (English/German) in cooperation with legal department.
- Optimize supplier relationship management and contract performance in the corresponding category.
- University degree.
- Min. 2 years of procurement experience; preferably in the aviation and/or apparel industry.
- Advanced negotiation, communication and intercultural skills.
- Commercial and analytical focus
- Contractual understanding and financial knowledge.
- Strong team player.
- Fluent German and English in speech and writing.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Highly self-motivated person with sound achievement attitude and persistence.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Discounts / Shopping.
- Employee events (summer festivals, sport competitions, etc.).
- Support for relocation.
Professional support, career
- Development programs.
Family / work
- Child friendly.
- Flexible working hours.
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0812V009
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 15 Jan 2020
Closes 14 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Airline buyer