Sheet Metal Support
- Carbon60 - 32 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Sheet Metal Shop - Workshop Technician
Carbon60 are looking for a Sheet Metal Shop - Workshop Technician to work in a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
Working in the Sheet Metal Production Shop you will be working on tasks like chemical corrosion treatments, part marking as well as simple Sheet Metal activities in accordance with company procedures, authority regulations and engineering orders under the instructions and supervision of the Sheet Metal Shop Team Leader.
* Perform Chemical corrosion treatments
* Mark part
* Maintenance tasks on manufacturing machinery
* Other Sheet Metal activities
* Work actively and in good intelligence according Company instructions
* Maintain overall cleanliness and proper functioning of the area, working area or tools
* Ability to read technical drawing
* Technical, Mechanical or Sheet Metal apprenticeship
* Basic level of computer skills
* Fluent in English (any other language is a plus)
Conditions and benefits
* 42.5 hours per week
* Overtime, when available
* Competitive Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months paid into a Swiss Bank Account)
* Health insurances
* Accident Insurance
* 25 Days paid Holiday
* Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
* Shift allowance
For more information regarding the Permanent Sheet Metal Shop - Workshop Technician position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyor click apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 47474.73 - 47474.73 Per year £ 47474.73 - 47474.73 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 15 Jan 2020
Closes 14 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic