IT Security Operations Manager
- easyJet - 48 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 320 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
Reporting to the Head of IT Security this role leads a team of Security Support Analysts, Threat and Vulnerability Managers along with Security Engineers. It's also has accountability for the strategic relationship of several Security 3 rd party suppliers.
The key responsibilities are as follows;
- Manage, lead and develop a high-performing team of security analysts and a vulnerability manager
- Accountable for ensuring the team is adequately resourced and skilled to meet demand and 24 x 7 cover
- Accountable for the delivery of a security operations capability and recommending operational security improvements to other IT teams.
- Ensure clear strategies are in place for embedding operational security controls, aligned to relevant security policies and technical standards
- Produce and disseminate management Information in relation to security incidents and the performance of technical Information Security controls
- Manage all Security Operations 3 rd Parties in ensuring they deliver value for money.
- Lead the investigation and resolution of security incidents, root cause analysis and service improvements
- Prepare reporting material for periodic security groups
- Lead and direct the team and other IT areas to address timely remediation of identified vulnerabilities
- Monitor security threats and known vulnerabilities to ensure that appropriate operational security controls are working effectively to prevent, detect and respond to security events and alerts
- Demonstrate the efficiency and effectiveness of security operational controls, and ensure that security control performance is optimal
- Develop and operate processes and procedures that counteract potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Full time
Posted 14 Jan 2020
Closes 13 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Airport security
Recommended, similar jobs
Swissport International Ltd