- Swissport International Ltd - 29 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
Jersey, Crown Dependencies
To lead the Operations and Dispatch team to ensure staff are trained and motivated to deliver a consistent, excellent standard of service to our customers. To establish and maintain effective relationships with customer and airport company representatives to ensure a productive relationship is maintained. M onitor operational plans and work in conjunction with the Ramp and Passenger departments and ensure capture of all potential revenue through the FSC system. Responsible for the maintenance of Company Health and Safety policy and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all operating systems and an extensive training record for all aspects of this operation.
- Responsible for all operational staff coverage and holiday applications.
- Ensuring operational cover is maintained at all times
- Responsible for scheduling through the FSC
- To ensure FSC data is entered accurately and flights are closed in a timely manner and ensure cleaning services match what has been entered in FMS GHS.
- Responsibility for motivation and support of staff.
- Responsible for identifying individuals' Training & Development needs.
- Looking at operational needs and rationalisation in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Responsibility for efficient use of company's resources.
- Promoting good relations with customers and airport authority
- Looking after adhoc handling requests communicating information to other airport agencies and dealing with the business development team.
- Deputise for Line Managers and support for other Managers
- Report all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager
- Comply with all UK/Ireland/EU legislation as well as airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Comply with Swissport Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all time
- Other duties as assigned
- Full time
Posted 14 Jan 2020
Closes 13 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Flight operations