Baggage Loader (Resort Flight Check-In) - TFS
- Jet2.com - 123 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
After another exciting year of growth for Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays, we have some great opportunities for Baggage Loaders to join our Resort Flight Check-In Teams on part-time Fixed Term contracts. Our Baggage Loaders provide operational support between our Resorts and the airport, on an early morning, afternoon or split-shift basis Monday to Sunday.
Reporting to the Drivers Supervisor - Jet2holidays, the Baggage Loaders duties will:
- Work co-operatively and productively with our Resort Flight Check-In and Ground Operations Teams in the effective loading and transport of our Jet2holidays customers' baggage from their hotels to the airport. You will ensure high standards of service and On Time departures are accomplished.
- You will think safety at all times, putting the safety of yourself, your colleagues and our customers first every time.
The successful candidates will have:
- Experience of working in a manual and operational environment with an ability to follow clear instructions, to ensure the safety of yourself and your Team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Supportive team player with a positive and flexible approach
- You will have a good understanding of English
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Positions available across Europe
- Excellent training
- Career progression
- Fully paid training
- Free uniform
- Rosters given in advance
- Monthly 1-1 and coaching sessions
- Great team spirit and atmosphere
- Chance to make a real difference to our customers holiday
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Hours Per Week
Resort Check In
- Full time
Posted 14 Jan 2020
Closes 13 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Baggage handler
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England
Swissport International Ltd