- Jet2.com - 124 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of technology solutions and the mapping of business requirements to solution requirements, ensuring that they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan and meet current and future business needs. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced collaborative environment and who is looking for a challenging opportunity to leverage modern technology and innovative solutions to make a significant impact on our customers.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience and qualities:
- Proven background working as a Solution Architect, Principle Engineer or similar role for a large-scale enterprise level organisation.
- Ability to take a broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance.
- Strong technology background ideally with experience in driving solutions and designs in:
- Cloud-based architectures with leading cloud service providers (Google, AWS or Azure)
- Modern software architecture design patterns including domain driven design, microservice architectures, event streaming applications and NoSQL database technologies.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with a variety of different stakeholders.
- Experience of working in an agile delivery and DevOps best practice environment would be preferred but is not essential.
In return, we will offer you an excellent salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunities for progression.
If you are interested in joining an award-winning, fast paced and growing organisation be sure to click "APPLY" below!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 12 Jan 2020
Closes 11 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Flight operations