Health & Safety Training & Planning Manager
- Jet2.com - 132 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
- Deliver smart, flexible and engaging blended learning solutions (online and classroom) to increase the overall standard of operational performance and consistency of service delivered to our colleagues and suppliers
- Design, develop, maintain and continuously improve training processes, content and materials forJet2holidaysRisk & Safetycolleagues and internal and external key stakeholders
- Ensure all colleagues and managers undertake initial onboarding, induction and mandatory training modules both pre and post joining our business and continue to receive relevant and timely ongoing learning throughout their careers.
- Ensure all training design and delivery is aligned to our values and Leadership Framework and align with colleague's support functionality, advocacy, and communications.
- Extensive experience of working within a Health and Safety training role and able to show tangible evidence of this in the designing and delivery of dynamic training solutions and managing a training cycle.
- Minimum of a Level 4 in occupational safety and health,
- Minimum of Grad IOSH and actively working towards/achieved Chartered membership.
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of different approaches to learning
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday withJet2 .comandJet2holidays!!
Hours Per Week
Risk & Safety
- Full time
Posted 11 Jan 2020
Closes 10 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Flight training