ITC Operations Leader
- GE Aviation - 197 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
The International Trade Compliance (ITC) Operations Leader is responsible for driving operating rhythms, enhancing operating execution the International Trade Compliance program administered by GE Aviation. The ITC program includes watch-list screening, education and training on ITC issues, export classification (tagging), and related areas.
- Lead key operational processes, including establishing team rhythms
- Use data analysis to map inter-dependencies and meet stakeholders expectations
- Identify and work on process improvement opportunities for current ITC processes
- Manage ITC projects to ensure delivery targets are met
- Act as a program manager for ITC IT Tools (e.g. EASE)
- Lead and manage ITC IT initiatives (e.g. RPAs, workflows, data-forms)
- Track and Close ITC Corrective Actions
- Monitor ITC metrics
- Other duties as needed
- Please Note: Work Location listed is Evendale, OH. However, other US locations may be considered, including Lynn, MA and Grand Rapids, MI
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or Project Management from an accredited university or college
- 5 years of experience in a process or operations management role
- 5 years of experience in a process or operations management role, preferably in a legal function or aerospace company
- AOS practitioner certification
- Demonstrated communications skills (oral and written)
- Decisive decision-maker
- Collaborative problem-solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and lead large groups of people
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
- Full time
Posted 11 Jan 2020
Closes 9 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Project manager