- flydubai - 6 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Maintain the quality of the aircraft interiors on the operated fleet. Maintain the interior and exterior cleaning standards on the operate fleet.
1. To ensure that all maintenance and cleaning is carried out to the highest standards and within the operational limitations prescribed, in accordance with flydubai and regulatory requirements. This will be achieved by making full use of the resources made available by flydubai and in keeping up to date with latest issues of all forms of support documentation.
2. Meet allocated arriving aircraft on turnaround within 10 minutes of their arrival.
3. Review the Cabin Defects Log (CDL) for arriving aircraft to ensure that all log entries are actioned.
4. Carry out tasks as directed by the Team Leader Aircraft Appearance (TLAA).
5. Completion of Work Packages as allocated. To ensure that all Work Packages are completed thoroughly and the relevant AMOS entries are made. To ensure that any damage identified is recorded correctly and concisely.
6. Raising Parts Requests for Aircraft Deferred Defect (ADD) as required. When raising an ADD and the spares required are known, the job holder is required to ensure that all associate spares are ordered and that AMOS and the ADD Sheet in the Technical Log is annotated accordingly.
7. Identify aircraft cleaning requirements to the TLAA.
8. Check aircraft following cleaning to ensure that the cleaning meets flydubai standards.
9. Maintain the interior and exterior state of the allocated vehicle to the standard required by flydubai.
10. Assisting with overtime requirements as requested. This will include both voluntary and rostered overtime totalling up to 50 hours per calendar month.
11. Assist and deputise for the TLAA as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• High school diploma
• To have received an acceptable level of training as a Cabin Mechanic
• Demonstrated experience in the maintenance of commercial aircraft cabin maintenance in a Line and/or Base Maintenance environment
Knowledge / Skills
• Broad knowledge and experience in the use of IT systems including Microsoft Suite and MRO Systems.
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at Apply and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2020
Closes 8 Jun 2020
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic