Lounge Cleaning Agent
- Swissport International Ltd - 47 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/swissport-international-ltd/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/5413f867-a31b-48b1-ac21-d6783528bd86131303290640978348.png
Newcastle, Staffordshire, England
Lounge Cleaning Agents provide a variety of professional cleaning services to ensure the executive lounge is well presented both the interior and exterior. This includes (but not be limited) to performing a range of interior and exterior cleaning. Other duties may include cleaning office or aircrafts and the operation of specialist ground servicing equipment.
The following responsibilities are associated with this job role:
- Clean lounge interior including seating areas, tables, flooring, lavatories, fixtures and fittings
- Removal of lounge rubbish and glass bottle bins
- Maintaining the lounge exterior cleanliness, including doors and signage
- Supporting the lounge team to ensure the executive lounge is well presented
- Assisting the team with customer queries regarding the lounge
Provide professional cleaning for office and aircrafts.
- Clean interior areas of the aircraft cabin including the removal of blankets, vacuuming aircraft carpets, wipe down tables, walls, overhead bins, windows and remove rubbish from seat pockets
- Clean lavatories; wash basins, surfaces, mirrors and replenish lavatory supplies
- Clean and sanitise aircraft galleys; mopping floors and wipe down of work surfaces
- Arrange seatbelts on seats, placement of headrests, pillows and blankets as required
- Clean exterior areas of the aircraft as required
- Provide security cleans/checks as required
- Drive and/or operate ground support equipment which may include vans, aircraft steps, hi-lift vehicles, water/lavatory service trucks
- Report all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager
- Comply with all UK/Ireland/EU legislation as well as airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Comply with Swissport Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all times
- Other duties as assigned
The list is not exhaustive and may vary depending on the location and local customer requirements.
Please note that this is a fixed term position expected to end October 31st.
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2020
Closes 9 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Airline customer service