Systems Developer - Anaplan
- Jet2.com - 130 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
- Specialise in delivering developments and enhancements withinAnaplanin line with the group roadmap, to deliver more efficient, effective and timely financial planning.
- Work with key stakeholders within finance and other senior managers across the wider business to understand our planning processes and how these can be built withinAnaplan.
- Support the delivery of the system roadmap forAnaplanwith clear timescales for key deliverables, including communication of the roadmap to theFinancial Planning Steering Groupand to allAnaplanusers.
- Wider budgeting and forecasting responsibilities including long term planning and competitor analysis.
- Prior experience of developing withinAnaplanor a similarplanning system is essential.
- Strong communication and project management skills as you will be working with senior members of the finance team and engaging across the wider business.
- To be able to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and work constructively with others to deliver team goals.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop in a high-performanceteam.
In return, we offer anexcellent salary and benefits packagewithfantastic opportunities for progressionin a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday withJet2 .comandJet2holidays!!
Hours Per Week
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2020
Closes 9 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Airline IT