Commercial Accountant - Leisure Travel Finance
- Jet2.com - 130 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
- Business partner with key stakeholders, providing support and analysis to help drive and influence future decision making
- Develop new insight to support the optimisation of commercial performance
- Provide variance analysis against budget and forecasts
- Updating of re-forecasts and budgets to reflect margin improvements/risks identified
- Provide cover for month end accounting
- Produce monthly Commercial Management accounts
- Act as a number 2 to the Finance Manager where required
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Fully qualified accountant or be a very strong final stage/exam qualified candidate (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Proven experience of preparing high quality and insightful financial performance reports.
- Adaptable, flexible attitude, able to work in a fast paced environment delivering to tight timescales with previous finance business partnering experience being advantageous
- Previous experience of working in a finance role in a retail/commercial environment (desirable).
- Excellent communication skills and strong IT skills (MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
In return, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business.
We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays!!
Hours Per Week
Careers With Us
Finance & Revenue Management
- Full time
Posted 10 Jan 2020
Closes 9 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Airline finance