Commercial Finance Graduate- Immediate start
- easyJet - 50 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
This newly created role has been brought in to provide valuable support across the Commercial Finance function as a whole contributing to FP&A as well as the accounting responsibilities of the team.
The key responsibilities are as follows;
ACCOUNTING & CONTROL
- Supporting the monthly financial close reporting cycle to a high degree of accuracy and within deadlines.
- Assisting with Partner reconciliations with key Commercial suppliers whilst building and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Responsibility for the maintenance and control of credit shells, credit files and refund shells.
- Develop a strong understanding and actively engage in the development of existing underlying systems.
- Contribute to the Revenue Interface project through attaining and applying an understanding of the new system and its capabilities.
- Own the Tactical Cost Modifier analysis, reporting any identified key trends and significant changes to the Head of Commercial Finance on a weekly basis.
- Assisting with ad-hoc revenue analysis and project work to ensure timely delivery.
- Providing weekly trading analysis, with the ability to identify and communicate key trends and performance drivers of ticket revenue across regions and segments.
- Support monthly reporting for the Business Passenger and Channels teams
- Track trends in customer behaviours to monitor and anticipate indicative performance
- Assist with the annual budget and 5 year planning processes for Business and Channels
- Assist with ad-hoc analysis and deep dives supporting the Ancillary revenue sub-team
- Full time
Posted 8 Jan 2020
Closes 7 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Airline finance