Learjet 45 Captains & First Officers - Rated or Non Type Rated
- Ryanair - 77 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
We are currently recruiting Learjet 45XR Captains and FOs for an exciting 24/7 engineering support operation based in Stansted and Bergamo. These positions are permanent with a fixed 4/4 roster pattern involving early and late standby shift pattern.
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Date of Birth - (Not over 65)
- Licence Type - Valid EASA Part FCL
- Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Learjet45XR type rating preferred but not essential
- Minimum Hours:
- Captains 3000 hours total with at least 1000 command hours
- First Officers Minimum 100 hours Lear45XR OR 500 hours multi turbine
- English Language Proficiency - minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- Full time
- Learjet 45
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 8 Jan 2020
Closes 7 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: First officer