Materials Planning Co-ordinator (Fixed Term 12 Months)
- GE Aviation - 233 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
This is a fixed term role and the person will be responsible for R&D sub-work package 1: Hardware. This will involve Planning, Managing & Delivering all program test hardware.
- Map & understand R&D materials process
Liaise closely across all business functions to deliver equipment to program timescales
- Integrate with R&D Work Package (WP)
- Leads on test hardware
- Managing Supply Chain NPI execution
- Co-ordinate and liaising cross-functionally to deliver product on time
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Proven experience in project co-ordination
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of the business
- Flexibility, self-motivation and a can-do attitude are essential
- A strong team player
- Quick Learner
- Ability to influence at all levels
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website http:// Applyba.homeoffice. Apply/visas-immigration/working
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Material Flow and ERP systems
As a world-leading manufacturer of integrated propeller systems, Dowty Propellers provides solutions for the propulsion systems of today and tomorrow. Its products are used in applications that range from regional airliners and military airlifters to marine hovercraft.
Dowty Propellers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. Apply
At GE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
Follow us on Twitter , join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog .
United Kingdom;Mitcheldean, Cheltenham, Gloucester;
- Full time
Posted 8 Jan 2020
Closes 6 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Planning engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of