Business Resilience Executive
- easyJet - 51 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 950 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 15,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
- To ensure that appropriate contingency, continuity and crisis management plans and procedures exist across the business in line with easyJet's integrated resilience framework and to continue to develop and improve the capability of the business to respond to events that negatively impact the brand, reputation and group financial position.
- To ensure robustness of the company's response to events that can negatively impact the brand reputation and financial position. The role will be supporting the organisation with a framework of documentation, guidance and coaching that enables the creation and validation of appropriate response, contingency and continuity plans.
- To ensure that key crisis management facilities are in a state of readiness at all times and make a significant contribution to the delivery of the team objectives.
- To support and develop the company's approach to post-aircraft accident humanitarian response.
- To support in the designing and delivering the exercise and training programme and simulation sessions for the Crisis Management Team, Business Continuity coordinators and Emergency response teams.
- Assist all functional areas in the business to create, validate and regularly test crisis management, emergency response and business continuity plans.
- Provide support to the Crisis Management Team during any crisis centre activation, as a subject matter expert and by ensuring that the facilities are in a ready state at all times.
- Support all recovery centres and decant facilities to ensure readiness for invocation.
- Define, maintain and review departmental standard operating procedures.
- Update, maintain and distribute departmental manuals.
- Facilitate exercise planning sessions, working with stakeholders, including identification of key objectives and designing exercises accordingly.
- Maintain rolling 12 month exercise programme, tracking exercises and real activations.
- Identify areas of the Integrated Resilience Framework that would benefit from a Continuous Improvement Review, ensuring that the overall objectives of the Business Plan are not compromised.
- Conduct reviews to enable effective assessment of crisis management and/or major business continuity activations to ensure any learning is incorporated into future planning.
- Be an advocate and super-user for various notification and alerting software systems.
- Work cross-functionally, seek to raise awareness of business resilience and advocate best practice across the Group companies.
- Support the development, maintenance and improvement of Station Emergency Response plans to respond to an aircraft accident/incident, including activation processes for Special Assistance Teams (SAT) and any third party suppliers.
- Be responsible for managing key departmental projects, from inception through to implementation.
- Facilitate training at network stations, deliver familiarisation sessions to CMT departmental reps and provide subject matter expertise in conjunction with design of any new relevant training.
- Maintain team's online presence and meet other internal communication requirements.
- Fulfil the role of BR Manager / Executive on-call primarily during an activation where required.
- Full time
Posted 7 Jan 2020
Closes 6 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Airline sales