Cabin Crew Trainer
- flydubai - 6 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The position reports to the Team Leader Cabin Crew Training and the primary role is to deliver exceptional training programmes which are compliant with the predefined GCAA and flydubai regulations.
The Cabin Crew Trainer will be required to track their agreed development plan and qualify in regulatory GCAA and flydubai aviation subjects.
1. Qualify and conduct both practical and classroom training sessions for Cabin Crew & Flight Crew in at least four of the following GCAA regulatory aviation subjects: Aviation Security, Dangerous Goods, Fire & Smoke, SEP, First Aid, SCCM Promotion and Customer/Cabin and Sales
2. Conduct training, check flights and aircraft visits as required and to the GCAA and flydubai required regulations
3. Take ownership of agreed performance objectives, competencies and development plans. Actively pursue self-directed learning in order to remain current and in line with the industry best practice
4. When relevant and discussed with the Team Leader Cabin Crew Training and/or Training Specialist Cabin Crew, ensure that changes to the business environment are analysed and recorded and the training programme content is updated so to ensure learning solutions remain current and valid.
5. Accurately complete all required documentation in accordance with the Cabin Crew Training Manual following the completion of each training course; maintaining accurate records of all trainees
6. Implement plans in alignment with the departmental values, goals and policies and demonstrate behaviours to represent and promote these and act as a victor in change management
7. Hold a recognised accredited Train the Trainer qualification as well as a current Cabin Crew licence.
8. Remain qualified and current in four of the following GCAA regulatory subjects: SEP, hold a IATA or DFT Aviation Security qualification, IATA CAT 6 in Dangerous Goods, SCCM Promotion, AHA/EHA or Nursing qualification
A Cabin Crew Trainer may also train CRM as an addtional subject.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
â€¢ An external candidate m ust hold a recognised accredited Train the Trainer qualification and be q ualified in at least two of the following subjects and hold the relevant accredited GCAA qualification/certificate in SEP, IATA or DFT Aviation Security qualification, IATA CAT 6 in Dangerous Goods, CRMI qualification, AHA/EHA or Nursing qualification.
â€¢ Minimum 4 yearsâ€™ flying experience as a Senior Cabin Crew Member, unless approved by the SVP of Check & Training.
Knowledge / Skills
â€¢ Strong interpersonal skills and a cultural sensitivity is critical for this role, together with the ability to influence diverse groups of people through excellent communication and presentation techniques
â€¢ Ability to gather and analyse data, draw meaningful conclusions and write and communicate comprehensive reports on the performance of individuals Proficient in the use of Microsoft office products and able to use Multimedia as a training tool.
â€¢ High Standard of written and spoken English
Certificate / License required
â€¢ An external candidate must be q ualified in at least two of the following subjects and hold the relevant accredited GCAA qualification/certificate in SEP, IATA or DFT Aviation Security qualification, IATA CAT 6 in Dangerous Goods, CRMI qualification, AHA/EHA or Nursing qualification and h old a recognised accredited Train the Trainer qualification
â€¢ Professional knowledge and skills in line with Industry Standards.
â€¢ Excellent working knowledge of the Cabin Crew Operations, Procedures and Operational Manuals and the GCAA regulatory requirements
â€¢ Customer Focus
â€¢ Team work
â€¢ Effective Communication
â€¢ Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
â€¢ Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to
- Full time
Posted 7 Jan 2020
Closes 5 Jun 2020
This job was posted to: Cabin crew trainer