- Jet2.com - 123 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
We have a devoted team of more than 12,000 colleagues across the UK and overseas, including 2,000 colleagues in Yorkshire alone. We have a team of 340 IT professionals working across a breadth of technologies and inhouse developed IT systems that support a vast array of business functions as well as our two enterprise websites; Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays. To support our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Test Engineer to join our close-knit agile development community in the heart of Sheffield city centre.
You'll be working closely with colleagues in a co-located scrum team to assist in the management of the automation backlog, ensuring stories are automatable. Following sprint planning you will write high quality and robust Web API and Web UI automation scripts which will be added to the existing test suite. You will ensure that automated tests run automatically to schedule, results are reported and that defects are triaged. Continuous improvement is key to the role and it is expected that you will feed into technical standards and ways to continually improve the automation suite.
We are looking for a Test Engineer who can demonstrate the following skills/qualities:
- Previous experience working as an Automation Tester or in a similar role
- Knowledge of various programming languages such as C# and .NET
- Able to write tests in BDD test frameworks using Specflow
- RESTful API test experience using Postman/Swagger/SOAPUI/RestSharp
- Strong SQL skills
- Able to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
We will offer you an excellent salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunities for progression. If you are interested in joining an award-winning, fast paced and growing organisation be sure to click "APPLY" below!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 5 Jan 2020
Closes 4 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Testing