Training Standards Administrator (9 Month FTC)
- Ryanair - 56 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, operating more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries and operating a fleet of more than 400 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. In 2017/18 we will carry 129m passengers and will fly 200m by 2024.
Due to our continued growth, AES in association with their client airline Ryanair are recruiting for a Training Development Administrator to be located at our offices in London Stansted, UK within the Engineering Training department. Within this job role, you'll gain fast-track experience of working across all elements of the department and will be part of a strong team delivering industry leading training. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual to hit the ground running and kick start their aviation career.
The person will be responsible for ensuring the Training school meets the demands throughout the Ryanair network.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the continued development of the Ryanai Training School
- Working on projects for future development of the Training department
- Ensuring general administrative duties are carried out on a daily basis
- Coordination and development of the departments eLearning platform
- Ensuring the training plan and scheduling for all courses are carried out
- Ideally hold a qualification in Business Administration, HR or any such equivalent degree
- Previous experience in administrative or HR function necessary
- Applicants must be open minded, excited about learning new skills and have a strong work ethic.
- Excellent computer skills, highly conversant on MS Office packages, planning and scheduling experience a must.
- A willingness to develop a career in Aviation
- Be an effective communicator
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Be able to work on initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to seek and find solutions to planning problems
- Successful candidates will have proven numeric, administrative and computer skills
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 5 Jan 2020
Closes 4 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Flight training