- Jet2.com - 125 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
Application Support Analysts are required to be highly motivated, proactive, have a process driven mindset and be excellent problem solvers. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in providing incident resolution, root cause analysis and business analysis. Reporting to the Application Support Manager; tasks and projects will be assigned to ensure the smooth running of the production environments but also to enhance existing knowledge.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong T-SQL experience previously used for data correction, creating and updating stored procedures.
- Previous experience of log interrogation and data gathering skills to assist in the swift resolution of incidents.
- Strong understanding of web technologies and protocols, particularly .NET.
- Previous experience performing root cause analysis to debug bespoke code and websites.
- Experience taking responsibility for high impacting incidents focussed on swift resolution.
In return we will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
If you are interested in joining an award-winning, fast paced and growing organisation be sure to click "APPLY" below!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 4 Jan 2020
Closes 3 Feb 2020
This job was posted to: Product support