Development Team Leader
- Jet2.com - 131 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
Our business has been consistently growing year-on-year and we are continuing to expand our e-Commerce Delivery teams in our Sheffield office. You will be responsible for building and leading a scrum team to deliver innovative improvements to our enterprise websites and systems which will enable Jet2 .com andJet2holidays to stay ahead in the market.
You will coach and develop the individuals in your team, fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement both within your team as well as working with our communities of practice and other teams in IT to drive improvement into our software delivery function.
Our current tech stack is C#, .NET 4.0+, .NET core, Apply MVC, Web API and MSSQL. We also use Angular, Vue.js, Kafka, Akka and Sitecore, therefore any exposure to these technologies would be highly desirable. You and your team will contribute to identifying the future of our technology stack and moving us forward in how we build our platform for the future.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills/qualities:
- A deep understanding of the Microsoft tech stack
- Previous line management experience
- Passionate about software development
- Good communicator
In return we will offer you:
- An excellent salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression
- Modern working environment and culture
- A chance to make a difference to a forward-thinking business
If you are interested in joining an award-winning, fast paced and growing organisation be sure to click "APPLY" below!
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 31 Dec 2019
Closes 30 Jan 2020
This job was posted to: Project manager