Data Governance Lead
- easyJet - 51 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 320 aircraft flying over 1000 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the second largest in Europe and the eighth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 14,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
Our vision is to be the most data driven airline in the world. We have always been pioneering. Our increasingly sophisticated use of data is another example of our entrepreneurial spirit. And that's where you come in….
Working as the lead on data governance you will shape the vision for this area and make recommendations to management on changes in line with our overall data strategy.
You will be accountable for the systems and processes that support data quality at easyJet. This includes:
Design and roll out easyJets data governance operating model
- Define roles and responsibilities related to the framework (eg Data Stewardship, Target Operating Model, Data Ownership)
- Develop data quality principles and processes making a case for change to senior leaders
- Manage and deliver a programme of change to implement the framework
Business partner with other data leadership roles across functions
- Collaborate with the Data Protection Officer to manage risk and compliance
- Support the analyst community working at the front line of data and insight
- Work closely with IT partners to ensure the data governance framework supports their needs
Own elements of the data governance framework
- Assurance and monitoring of ways of working with data by the analyst community
- Provide regular reporting to the Central Analytics Manager and Head of Data Science communicating challenges and strategy recommendations
- Full time
Posted 28 Dec 2019
Closes 27 Jan 2020
This job was posted to: Project manager