IT Project Controller (IDC)
- flydubai - 6 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Hyderabad Colony, Uttar Pradesh, India
The Project controller is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams, strong stakeholder management, and ensuring quality control throughout the project life cycle are central to this position. The successful project manager will be experienced in the delivery of both software development and infrastructure projects have experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously and possess a comprehensive understanding of project management methodologies (Agile and Waterfall).
1. Manage projects to deliver them on time, within budget and to the required quality specifications. Tightly manage any deviations from the agreed project timeline and budget, ensuring early notification to the project steering committee of potential deviations and applicable necessary remedial actions.
2. Work with project stakeholders, flydubai and external vendors, in an onshore and offshore engagement model to gather requirements, create project plans, identify and manage issues (mitigation plans), risks and changes.
3. Ensure all required project documentation is compiled to a high standard and maintained in an accurate and auditable manner.
4. Accurate and timely reporting of project progress and status to project stakeholders via electronic reporting and formal presentations.
5. Adherence to formal project governance to ensure compliance with agreed flydubai standards based on Cobit and PMP Methodology
6. Compliance and in depth knowledge of IT infrastructure and software projects.
7. Adherence to flydubai change and release management procedures â€" identification and impact assessment of change, communication of time and cost impact following a change request.
8. Disaster recovery planning and implementation for all implemented projects.
9. Project administration - ensure all invoices are raised accurately, reflect work done and are provided by vendor on time and to flydubaiâ€™s specification. Answer any queries that arise from submission of invoices to Accounts Payable.
10. Manage and Coordinate with multiple stakeholders remotely
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
â€¢ A University Degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
â€¢ SIX Sigma accreditation an advantage
â€¢ 5+ yearsâ€™ experience in technology Project Management (infrastructure and software development projects).
â€¢ 2+ yearsâ€™ experience in aviation IT sector, an advantage
â€¢ Clear understanding and demonstrable experience of different project management methodologies
â€¢ Qualification in project management or equivalent
â€¢ Proven experience in people management
â€¢ Proven experience in risk management
â€¢ Proven experience in change management
Knowledge / Skills
â€¢ Proven ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
â€¢ Proficient in Microsoft Project and Office suite
â€¢ Knowledge of airline industry practices, processes, and applications
â€¢ In depth knowledge and experience of project management practices
Certificate / License required
â€¢ PMI or PRINCE2 certification
â€¢ CSM Certification, an advantage
â€¢ Customer Focus
â€¢ Team work
â€¢ Effective Communication
â€¢ Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
â€¢ Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
â€¢ Project Management
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at
- Full time
Posted 12 Dec 2019
Closes 10 May 2020
This job was posted to: Airline IT