Lead Manufacturing Engineer - Second Shift
- GE Aviation - 415 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure expectations on safety, quality, cost, and delivery are met
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement manufacturing improvements and resolve technical issues
- Collaborate with quality and design resources to support APQP (Advance Product Quality Planning)
- Address product non-conformances, MRB & PR, repairs, and design change requests.
- Present to senior leaders in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy
- Connect the dots across technologies and develop cross-technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years experience in manufacturing or program/product management
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Manufacturing or Program/Product Management
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Lean Six Sigma trained
Additional Job Description
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 25 Nov 2022
Closes 24 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Planning engineer