Lead Manufacturing Programs Specialist
- GE Aviation - 406 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Evendale, Ohio, United States
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership for assigned hardware including technical, cost, delivery and quality. Support the execution of overall program plans and translate plans into requirements and milestones for the procurement of assigned hardware.
- Serves as manufacturing representative for PCB, Tollgate and Technical reviews for assigned hardware
- Leverages network to seek and understand areas of knowledge critical to execution of assigned responsibilities.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Leads small cross functional teams working to develop complex hardware. Responsible for ensuring the team defines, and executes to, a plan to deliver on time and on cost
- Relies on knowledge and expertise to influence design and sourcing strategies for successful execution
- Considers priorities of team members and ensures resources are aligned to meet project needs
- Uses judgement to raise concerns and proposed solutions, as appropriate, if the team needs assistance.
- Maintains current and accurate records of cost and cycle time data for assigned hardware
- Proactively shares subject matter expertise with other team members
- Supports proactive process improvement at the project or organizational level.
- Awareness level knowledge in areas of supply chain, engineering processes, New Product Introduction program execution, and Earned Value Management, as well as deeper expertise in one or more areas
- Effective communication skills with a demonstrated ability to clearly communicate and influence others
- High level of comfort operating in an environment of uncertainty and change
- Bachelor's Degree accredited college or university (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 6 years of experience in manufacturing experience)
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
Additional Job Description
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 24 Nov 2022
Closes 23 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Project manager