Junior Billing Clerk
- Lufthansa - 584 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Mexico city, Mexico
Your responsibilities and duties may include the following:
- Responsible of revenue posting, invoice delivery and submission within LSG North America CSCs - according to SLA compliance.
- Conducts flight audits for billing status completion and flight analysis for reconciliation as well as billing paperwork saving.
- Supports communication with customer by providing solutions and handling disputes.
- Assists in transfer and flight validation in LSG Skychefs systems.
- Works in a highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy/ Compliance at all time.
- Keeps team staff updated regarding working instructions and workflow of the specific processes.
- Perform on an efficient way in all team processes in order to keep under control the key performance indicators.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Education, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
That's not the Sun setting...
It's the sun rising on your new career with one of the world's most respected carriers!
If you want to be the next Junior Billing Clerk, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in International Business, Business Management, Accounting or economics related.
- Any experience within invoices analysis and reconciliation.
- Intermediate / Advanced command of English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge about SAP software required.
- Good command of all Windows applications required.
- Collaboration - Team Work.
- Business Acumen.
- Customer Centricity.
- Visioning and strategic values orientation.
- Overtime during month closing activities or peak season analysis.
- Flexi-time available.
- For Mexican holidays, workload is distributed between several team members (in accordance to operation based on US calendar).
- In accordance with rules and regulations and given authorities.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Mexico.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services S.A. de C.V.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 23 Nov 2022
Closes 23 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Flight operations