- SR Technics - 33 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The position holder will collect, manipulate and interpret data turning it into information that can offer ways to improve the business. Information is gathered from different sources, trends/patterns are identified, analyzed, and communicated in the form of business reports which trigger business improvements.
- Collect operational data from different system sources (SAP, SAS, Q-Pulse, etc.)
- Interact with operational stakeholders to understand data sources, entries and maintenance as well as establishing business needs
- Filter and clean data as well as propose improvements for data structuring and maintenance
- Identify trends/patterns in data sets as well as to interpret them
- Analyze results using statistical techniques to find root causes for problems identified
- Create, issue and improve recurrent operational reports, dashboards, and reporting tools which trigger improvements or business decisions
- Determine and define key performance indicators along with operational stakeholders related to safety, quality, delivery, cost and people (SQDCP)
- Support main operational improvement initiatives and projects with data collection and analysis
- Database systems' knowledge (SAP, SAS Q-pulse, etc.)
- Good command of data analysis tools (Excel(VBA/Power Query), Power BI, SQL tools, etc.)
- Data analysis, statistics, modelling, and visualization knowledge
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Profound technical and administrative background
- Excellent communication skills, team-player and cross-cultural awareness, customer and service focus, result and quality orientation
- Self-starter with a can-do mentality, independent and self-motivated personality with an affinity to details and high-quality standards
- English B2 level
- Aviation industry or MRO experience desired
- University Degree in IT, mathematical sciences, engineering preferred
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics is one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions to airlines. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe. Ref: ESQP/7800
- Full time
Posted 23 Nov 2022
Closes 23 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Flight operations