Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
- Lufthansa - 597 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Neu-Isenburg, Hessen, Germany
Your objective will be to plan, execute and report on program testing with a particular focus on automation testing. You will also be ensuring that what is built will be maintainable.
- Integrate, and work in close collaboration as a part of a Central Test Management Team
- Application ownership and administration of test automation tools and related application
- Define and Implement test process (incl. environment and test data management) with the help of selected test automation tool for agile and waterfall project teams
- Definition and execution of automated end-to-end test cases based on Business Processes
- Conduct risk-based exploratory tests and assist the team in performing them
- Participation in the continuous improvement of our agile processes
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
Work with us!
The Central Test Management team supports various agile teams for all the test processes, test automation, test data provision, end-to-end and non-functional tests to ensure adequate quality assurance for the delivered software.
- Successfully completed academic studies in IT or a comparable education
- Extensive experience in quality assurance methods (ISTQB certification is an advantage)
- Practical experience in the field of test automation, agile practices, DevOps and similar methods
- At least 3 years of hands on experience with Tosca or Katalon test automation tool (specifically with definition and execution of test cases); Cucumber with Groovy will be an added advantage
- Java programming experience with Eclipse IDE
- Practical experience with tools and frameworks like Jenkins, Selenium and xUnit
- Good communication skills, excellent teamwork abilities
- Self-organized, adaptive and be able to cope with a heavy workload
- Good English and German language skills (level B2 or above)
- Valid German Work Permit is a must
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 22 Nov 2022
Closes 22 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Testing