- Lufthansa - 563 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- You will join a project which has two paths. One is frontend path - here the person will be working in the project with Angular. Second path is in area of backend that implements business requirements and integration with other LHG services. Aim is to build the new way of modular and easy to use online booking and UI services for an innovative, modern and state of the art travel experience with LHG.
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Expert knowledge of Angular framework,
- Good knowledge of web technologies HTTP (status codes, headers, cookies, cache), HTML5, CSS3, RestAPI,
- Good knowledge of Frontend frameworks (Angular reactive programming, NgRx),
- Bootstrap and RWD approach,
- Coding using design patterns and actively writing unit tests,
- Experience in working with usability and interface designers (UX / UI),
and strongly communicative (oral and written english) with team and clients.
What do we welcome?
- React or Vue.js experience will be advantage,
- Experience with Java SE,
- Experience with project management and developer tools (JIRA, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket),
- Experience with CI/CD (Azure DevOps or AWS).
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 22 Nov 2022
Closes 22 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT