Dynamic Pricing Analyst (f/m/diverse) - Hybrid/Remote
- Lufthansa - 597 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Cologne/Bonn Airport, Cologne/Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
As Dynamic Pricing Analyst, you design and deliver the analytics capabilities for our dynamic pricing products. You provide insights through data to product owners and key stakeholders on the performance of dynamic pricing products and give recommendations and solutions to optimizing the pricing.
- You analyze and monitor pricing data (specifically Ancillary), bringing the bigger picture into view, and turning it into actionable insights.
- You enable our cross functional and business teams to easily access and deep dive into data while supporting their data/ tool understanding as well as challenging them in their understanding and selection of KPIs.
- You leverage data to understand customer purchasing behaviors and willingness to pay (in web tracking & transactional data).
- You proactively develop, refine and manage KPIs for a variety of ancillary pricing projects and products across all platforms and tools.
- You leverage the data insights to identify opportunities and levers in our pricing models, and proactively disseminate your findings to key stakeholders.
Behind the scenes
Meet the Eurowings Digital Team
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Applied as Dynamic Pricing Analyst (f/m/diverse) and join our team!
- You have dynamic pricing experience or the relevant background.
- You worked with BI tools (e.g. PowerBI) for reporting and dashboarding.
- You are experienced in fast-moving e-commerce environments (e.g.FMCG).
- You are able to clearly communicate findings and business proposals to data scientist and stakeholders to further optimize pricing models.
- You create business-value by identifying, monitoring and addressing 'daily' KPIs in a proactive manner.
- You have the ability to identify and define problems, think through possible solutions and drive them with stakeholders.
- You are able to build and automate reports as well as think through (and define) measurements before taking actions. You step up for trouble shooting.
- You actively challenge views, decisions and ideas through #powerofproof.
About Eurowings Digital GmbH
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.
- Full time
Posted 22 Nov 2022
Closes 22 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance