Business Analyst & Project Leader (80-100%, all genders) - Application Support
- Lufthansa - 590 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
As an API integration support specialist, you support the technical NDC project implementations internally or with clients.
- Coordinating internally or externally technical implementation tasks and projects
- Supports internal or external technical developments in terms of testing, validation, documentation and hand-over to operations with the New Distribution Capability (NDC) API
- Creating and validating technical requirements
- Regular cooperation with NDC Direct Connect technology provider
- Supporting and working actively within the 2nd level application support
- Professional creation and maintenance of documentation and systems
Swiss International Air Lines AG
E-mail address for inquiries
Attractive company pension scheme, Subsidized parking or public transport, 13th monthly salary, Company health management, 25 days of annual vacation, Nursery, Flight benefits, Remote working (e.g. from home), Flexible workhours and part-time working models, Paid maternity and paternity leave
Behind the scenes
Our common goal is to make each customer's flight a true air travel experience. For this, we go the extra mile - always, in every step of the process, worldwide. Join the SWISS team to become part of our fascinating world, where a job turns into a lifetime adventure.
You strive to learn airline processes to its core and understand business services of the customers and support the smooth transition into operation.
- Profound technical knowledge of API and XML and ability and willingness to expand own knowledge
- High level problem solving skills and customer orientation
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as individually
- Good technical communication skills, assertive attitude
- Receiving, understanding and implementing newly gained knowledge to daily work
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 22 Nov 2022
Closes 22 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT