Tool & Equipment Mechanic
- SR Technics - 29 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The position holder will be part of the Production Support team. He / She will be the main person in equipment maintenance and repair, as well as replacement.
Being responsible for a defined field allows to build up specialized know-how for specific processes and respective equipment. A Job rotation with an interval of 3 years assures broad know how over all several processes over time.
This function adds value by improving process efficiency both from the technological side as well as with classical LEAN tools.
- Maintenance, repair and modification of Equipment, according to TPM and OEM standards
- Fachvorgesetzter" for one dedicated trainee
- Production of tools and fixtures
- Spare parts stock management according to TPM
- Continuous improvement of skills and knowledge, both in technical subject as well as in Lean.
- TIG MAG welding
- Error tracing in electric, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Drilling, Milling, Turning, CNC and manual
- Creation of Work Instructions according TPM (documentation of know-how)
- Manufacturing of parts using selective laser sintering (3d printing). This involves CAD design on a simple, easy to use software
- Calibration of equipment in support of Calibration Lab
- Purchase of materials in SAP (small order)
- Disposition of work orders
- Management of spare parts, including Kanban and customer needs (reaction time)
- NC and CNC manufacturing
- Management of equipment database (SAP ZITOOL)
- Fluent in German (Level C1), can speak English (Level B2)
- Mechanical Apprenticeship 4 Years
- Electric, Hydraulic, Pneumatic Level 2:
- Read, understand and apply simple schematics
- Troubleshooting by analytic exclusion of sources (Technical RCA)
- Develop solutions for repair & maintenance
- Proficient in MS Office
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit. Ref: ESREW/7804
- Full time
Posted 22 Nov 2022
Closes 22 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic