Senior Product Owner
- Lufthansa - 590 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- We are looking for Senior Product Owner to be part of our high-performing team in the Technology Center of Excellence. You know how to capture various forms of requirements and structure them via Epics and Stories in a prioritized Backlog, which you prepare for your team. You enjoy explaining this Backlog to the development team. You are also able to motivate the team to take the Backlog Items and turn them from an idea into reality. In the process, the solutions that you work out with architects follow a Cloud First Strategy, so that our Cloud Native Transformation is advanced.
Free parking, Part-time models, Health days, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
TRUST IN THE TEAM
We work together to create value.
At Lufthansa Systems, we believe trust - in ourselves, the team and the company - is the basis of our day-to-day work.
Who are you?
- At least 7 years of work experience in the field of information technology,
- Expert knowledge of Cloud-Native products, SaaS solutions, Microservice concepts as well as their implementation,
- Expert knowledge of Product Management, Marketing and Sales,
- Knowledge in the technologies used when creating container-based applications as well as their deployment and orchestration,
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems in conjunction with CI and CD,
- Basic knowledge of SSDLC, OWASP and Cloud Security,
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux based operating systems,
- Very high resilience and pronounced flexibility,
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Experience with Grails framework and Groovy programming.
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 21 Nov 2022
Closes 21 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Product support