Operational Procurement Manager
- SR Technics - 34 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The position holder will have complete ownership and responsibility for its defined indirect (non aircraft parts) tasks. He/ She will process all tasks required by SR Technics while considering all aspects such as quality, value, performance, cost and the ability to respond quickly to changing supply requirements. He/ She will support and deliver ongoing sustainable improvement on procurement processes and costs for SR Technics.
- Issue, track, trace and control all purchase orders in SAP with support of B2B tool where applicable
- Drive correct allocations of invoices to Purchase Orders
- Ensure economic and efficient sourcing of material & services as per contractual-, technical-, customer-, and engineering specifications in compliance with authorities requirements
- Support the definition and implementation of metrics and KPIs of procurement activities and to finally deliver them
- Handle discrepancies of the supplied material & services regarding quantity, quality and price
- Support performance management of suppliers & vendors
- Monitor and maintain material and supplier data in SAP
- Apply economic methods and lean processes for the improvement and simplification of procurement activities
- Support projects within department as well as the Procurement organization
- University degree
- Professional experience in operational procurement
- Experience in Aviation/MRO and Project Management skills desired
- Professional experience in technical environment and Purchasing / Supply Chain desired
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Language skills: German Level B1, English B2
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit. Ref: PIO/7797
Note: The position holder will start working from July 1st, 2023.
- Full time
Posted 21 Nov 2022
Closes 21 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline buyer