Store Keeper/ Inspector
- Lufthansa - 584 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Contact person in the warehouse for internal and external customers.
- Quality check (Incoming Inspection) of material / tools and related documents (For Store Inspectors only).
- Quality check (basic) of material / tools and related documents (for Store keepers).
- Booking of goods receiving in the warehouse management system.
- Storage of material / tools, order picking, packing and shipping of tools and material.
- Administration of documents, clarification of discrepancies in material / tools or documents with supplier's quality department or internal departments.
- Contact with Customer/Supplier AOG Desk for bottleneck cases.
- Warehouse performance monitoring and reporting (Database applications).
- Monitoring of temperature & humidity.
- Handling of Dangerous Goods.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Come and start your career with us!
We'd love to welcome you to our amazing team!
The ideal Store Keeper / Inspector should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in aviation logistics services.
- Good skills in English speaking and writing.
- Good communication skills in Italian and English.
- Good understanding of logistics and warehouse management.
- General knowledge about customs clearance regulations.
- Excellent computer literacy, especially MS-Office and warehouse management systems.
- Very high service and customer orientation and intercultural competence.
- Commitment, flexibility and ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to function in a team environment and make a positive contribution.
- Willingness to work on shift.
- Willingness to vocational education and training.
- Italian nationality or a valid residence and working permission for Italy.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Italy.
About Lufthansa Technik Milan S.R.L.
Lufthansa Technik Milan is a fully owned subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik AG specialized in providing a full range of aircraft maintenance services, 24/7 AOG recovery, as well as logistics services. Lufthansa Technik Milan current capability includes Airbus A320 Family, A330, 737NG, 777, 787 and A350. Since September 2010 Lufthansa Technik Milan is approved for A-Checks on A330 and Base Maintenance on A320 Family enabling it to carry out more extensive maintenance work at the Malpensa base like for example engine and APU changes, structural repairs, complex modification, engine washes, air turbine tests, borescope inspections and full engine run-ups amongst other services.
- Full time
- Airbus A330
Posted 20 Nov 2022
Closes 20 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer