- Lufthansa - 584 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Hayes, Greater London, England
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Support the wider engineering documentation team in the creation of customer specific mini and maxi documentation packs, under the direction of the Documentation Team Leader. Including the provision of support in wider documentation tasks (On Logs, Off Logs, BTB and SAP data entry) as required.
- Understand, create and manage volume documentation, by the use of key performance metrics and then provide weekly updates.
- If required to help scan the completed maintenance records into LTLGS's records system for LTLGS's electronic records.
- To initiate searches for missing maintenance records and monitor rectification in a timely manner.
- To sort, file, retrieve and return the hard copy maintenance records for the control of the LTLGS archive.
*All other duties as assigned or required.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Flexible working hours, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
Do not hesitate it and apply now!
We'd love to welcome you to our amazing team!
The ideal Documentation Administrator should meet the following requirements:
- GCSEs or equivalent (Must include maths and English, Computer science desirable).
- ECDL or equivalent (Must be Excel proficient but desirable to be advanced excel user).
- Very good IT skills and proficiency in MS Office products, electronic file management.
- Proven experience working with electronic files and data.
- Desirable to have proven document scanning experience and knowledge of working with TIFF, PDF and scanning software.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and flow of documentation.
- Understanding of SAP an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and be assertive when required.
- Team player.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
*Please apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to Apply
*Company will not provide relocation assistance
*Must possess a legal work permit in U.K
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 20 Nov 2022
Closes 20 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline administration