Technical Support Engineer (Lead)
- Lufthansa - 570 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Hayes, Greater London, England
Your main tasks include, among others
- To support the repair and overhaul of aircraft components in accordance with company and industry standards and in compliance with applicable airworthiness regulations.
- To provide configuration instructions for aircraft landing gear by reviewing customer and OEM requirements.
- To review OEM data and introduce relevant requirements into company processes.
- To maintain internal technical instructions through use of the company planning system (SAP) and other supporting resources.
- To assist in the development of new viable capabilities for the company (process and product) including the provision of correct tools, equipment, training and spares.
* Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Flexible working hours, Health Plan, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Behind the scenes
Come and join the fascinating airline industry!
Show us what you have to offer and let us show you what we can do!
The ideal Technical Support Engineer (Lead) should meet the following requirements:
- Degree Qualified (BEng/BSc), Aeronautical/Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering. HND will be considered.
- Industry knowledge and experience required. Ideally the candidate shall have significant experience (3+years) as an Engineer within an Aircraft Component / Sub Assembly MRO EASA 145 environment. CAMO / Part M experience will also be considered.
- Experience using technical drawings and procedural manuals required.
- Familiarity with production control tools (MRP / ERP / SAP etc.).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, with proven ability to lead technical projects.
* Please apply by sending us your CV and Cover Letter to Apply
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Must possess a legal work permit in the U.K.
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.
- Full time
Posted 19 Nov 2022
Closes 19 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Product support