Account Manager Engine Services
- SR Technics - 39 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sr-technics/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/50aa1ef0-4c1f-4e8a-9c4b-879ed348d229131304399098264656.png
The Account Manager Engine Services will be responsible for the commercial management of multiple customer accounts, execution of the relevant contractual obligations for maintenance services in Zurich, starting with the coordination for an engine induction slot until finishing of the shop visit and engine serviceability, and is responsible to achieve the company's revenue and P&L targets for the respective customer account in coordination with Product Management and Sales.
He/ She will be responsible for an appropriate communication towards the customer for any commercial, engine TAT, and parts exchange related topics occurring during an engine shop visit, and triggering internal and external escalation in case required.
By doing so, the position holder will maintain, develop, and expand the customer relationship, the preparation and coordination of customer visits, be it on site in ZRH or at the customer's facilities, being also part of his/her responsibilities.
- Take P&L responsibility of assigned customer accounts, providing recommendations to the Head of Account Management, VP Commercial and Head of Business Unit
- Participate in contract handover meetings with Product Management and identify and analyze contractual risks and initiate mitigation actions accordingly
- Be the main point of contact for the customer, handle and process customer feedback, and organize and coordinate customer review meetings
- Lead kick-off meetings for a new engine shop visit, attended by the Ops Project Lead, Engineering, and Purchasing and provide accurate engine delivery information to the induction slot planning
- Organize and coordinate Table Inspection's with the customer
- Communicate any commercial and TAT related topics during a shop visit and ensure OTD of an engine
- Offer to the customer part replacements and exchanges, and communicate on the financial aspects of such replacements/exchanges to the customer
- Initiate and coordinate Closing-the-Loop review meetings after engine shop visits have been performed and feedback back into the Organization
- Ensure profitability of the shop visit within the boundaries of the contractual clauses
- Issue Preliminary Invoice(s) based on shop visit price estimation and perform invoice review for Main/Final Invoice at the end of a shop visit
- Build and release accruals for any volume discounts/incentives, marketing/agency fee's, TAT penalties, warranty risks, and potential invoice disputes
- Resolve and settle invoice disputes with customers
- Lead and support the cash collection process with involvement of Sales
- Commercial or Technical degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of commercial or/and technical experience, preferably in the MRO industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer facing position, preferably in the MRO industry
- Strong understanding of the MRO or related Aerospace business
- Strong business acumen and contract understanding
- Strong communications, negotiations and intercultural awareness skills
- Fluent in English, any other language is an add-on
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted
Direct applications will be treated with priority. Please note that due to Swiss immigration regulations, we currently only consider applicants holding a EU Passport, Swiss Passport or a Swiss working permit. Ref: ESCA/7600
- Full time
Posted 19 Nov 2022
Closes 19 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Fabricator