Application Security Engineer
- Lufthansa - 596 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Gdansk, Pomorskie, Poland
- Assess Lufthansa Group applications and systems for compliance with LH policy and best security standards like OWASP ASVS, OWASP Top 10, CWE Top 25,
- Conduct validation reviews of security controls across the different projects to identify, assess, and make recommendations to improve the effectiveness of security controls implementation,
- Understand our current security model, and continue to propose and implement improvements to it to counter any possible threats,
- Keep up to date with security trends and news, and be alert for any new threats that could affect us,
- Establishing Secure SDLC on the project,
- Educate our projects members on security matters,
- Perform application security trainings for development teams,
- Working closely with software development projects .
Free parking, Part-time models, Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Behind the scenes
AIM FOR WOW
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
What do we expect?
- Practical understanding of web application security issues,
- 2+ years of professional experience in the field of Security,
- 2+ years of professional experience in the field of Software Development or/and Quality Assurance,
- Working knowledge of common security tools (fuzzers, Burp Pro, SonarQube, Checkmarx, etc.),
- Knowledge of security aspects including OWASP Top Ten, and secure coding best practices,
- Familiarity with Threat Modeling, hands-on experience with one or more Threat Modeling Tools,
- Understanding of main Security-related activities in development such as Security Requirements gathering, Risk Assessment, Security Code Review,
- Understanding of main areas of protection and levels of defense,
- Android and iOS mobile application security testing .
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
- Full time
Posted 18 Nov 2022
Closes 18 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airport security