- Lufthansa - 570 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Madridanos, Castilla y León, Spain
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Organize optimal workflow.
- Answer phone calls and team mail box as agreed.
- Manage and clean queues.
- Manage Customer Service activities including: Tracing, Irregularity letters, Flight irregularity handling,
Flight/Truck disposition & preparation according booking list, DG pre-checks and KEY customer
- Manage bookings, quotations and adhocs.
- Support the Cargo Manager with the implementation of the Yearly Plan, its strategies and promotion
- Sell proactively available capacities.
- Manage allotments and inform sales executive about low-trends and underperformance.
- Cooperate closely with local organization.
- Represent SWISS image whenever requested (events, PR, meetings, visits, presentations, exhibitions).
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Be our Cargo Agent!
Join us at SWISS WorldCargo!
Our Spanish office base in MAD is looking for a new team member!
The ideal Cargo Agent should meet the following requirements:
- Basic education / training: High School diploma.
- IT basic knowledge (word, excel, internet, e-mail).
- Further education / training: development and trainings in the Customer Service field.
- Experience in the cargo business is an asset.
- Spanish language as mother tongue.
- English language, very good written and spoken.
- German language is an asset.
- Open minded and positive attitude.
- High degree of flexibility and resistance to stress.
- Ownership to assigned tasks.
- High team spirit and multicultural sensibility.
- Be discrete and work focused to given objectives and priorities.
* CV/Resume required.
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Must posses a legal work permit in Madrid.
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
Posted 17 Nov 2022
Closes 17 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Freight