Licensed Station Engineer B1/B2 for CPH (local)
- Lufthansa - 584 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Copenhagen Kastrup Airport, Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Pre-Flight-, Daily- and Weekly Checks and On-Call Maintenance.
- Issue the "Certificate of Release to Service" in accordance with the SPL and the limits given on the personal "Company Authorization" and by EASA Part-66 and EASA Part-145.
- Trouble Shooting in accordance with License Privileges.
- Office and Store duties.
- Strive for "on time performance".
* Takeover of additional tasks when is required.
Head of Line Maintenance International
Swiss International Air Lines AG
Behind the scenes
That's not the Sun setting...
It's the sun rising on your new career with one of the world's most respected carriers!
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience within Line Maintenance environment.
- Aircraft Maintenance Type ratings, EASA Part 66 B1 (and B2) such as A220 series, A320 series (CFM56, V2500, PW1100, LEAP), A330 series (RR, PW) A340 (CFM56), A350 (RR), A380 (GP, RR) and B777 series (RR, GE).
- Decision taking skills under time pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and intra cultural competence.
- Ability to represent the SWISS Technical Division in a professional, friendly and polite manner.
- Valid driving license.
- Fluent language skills in English.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
* CV/Resume, Cover Letter, Motivation letter and Certificates required.
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Denmark.
* Must be willing to work shifts.
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 16 Nov 2022
Closes 16 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager