(Senior) Consultant with focus on Finance and Mergers & Acquisition (m/f/d) - Level according to qua
- Lufthansa - 597 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
You bring joy and motivation to face the topics of our customers, to apply and expand your knowledge and to prepare and share findings with your colleagues.
- You will work on consulting projects with our customers (airlines, airports, private equity companies...) as well as on the preparation of proposals and actively participate in sales pitches. As a Senior Consultant you are independently responsible for the management of projects and the leadership of project teams
- Guidance and support of younger colleagues in project work are important elements of teamwork for you
- Together with the members of your thematic solution group (Organization & Strategy), you will develop customized consulting services and problem solutions as well as publications and presentations and present these to clients, at conferences or trade fairs
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa Consulting- your career runway
We support you with individual development opportunities and promote your personal strengths and soft skills and expand your project experience.
What you need to do...
You feel like a match for Lufthansa Consulting? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application - please take the time to clearly indicate your motivation for the job to help us gain a deeper understanding of your personality, background and interest in joining us at Lufthansa Consulting
Extensive consulting experience and methodological skills in project management form a solid basis, which is complemented by your knowledge and enthusiasm for aviation topics. Very good communication and presentation skills in German and English are mandatory
- Excellent bachelor/master degree in finance or comparable degree e.g. business administration or economics
- Proven track record in analyzing and developing business plans
- Proven track record in conducting commercial due diligences
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Preferably experience and expertise in the aviation industry
- Several years work experience in the consulting, accounting, corporate finance or private equity business, with strong methodological know-how
- Knowledge and experience with SAP FI and CO will be a plus
- Experience in project management and/or leading (international) project teams
- Ability to develop success-oriented and customer-specific solutions
About Lufthansa Consulting GmbH
Lufthansa Consulting is one of the leading management consultancies in the aviation industry. Our clients from the Lufthansa Group and our international clients from airline and airport related industries trust our distinctive specialist expertise combined with profound methodological know-how. Our consultancy services support clients in establishing new aviation businesses and securing and strengthening their competitive position. In 2021, Lufthansa Consulting was ranked amongst the top consulting firms in Germany for the sixth time in row, according to the industry survey of the country's renowned business magazine "brand eins".
- Full time
Posted 15 Nov 2022
Closes 15 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline finance