HR Advisor with EN in Learning Administration
- Lufthansa - 563 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Consult Business Partner on learning administration in SuccessFactors including advisory service on the best practices of displaying the Learning Plan in SuccessFactors Learning Management System.
- Document concepts for complex use cases focusing on digitalization and standardization of Learning Experience.
- Articulate and present your ideas and recommendations to Product Manager.
- Agree on expectations of reports and create feedback reports and other reports for product evaluation and deliver them on agreed time.
- Continuously enhance user-experience by e.g. enhancing design and content of registration mails, standardization of displays & processes.
* Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Free parking, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Flexible working hours, Child friendly, Development programs, Mentoring, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
We'd love to welcome you to our amazing team!
Show us what you have to offer and let us show you what we can do!
The ideal HR Advisor with EN in Learning Administration should meet the following requirements:
- Academic graduate Business Administration or Psychology.
- 1+ years experience in analyzing and translating business / functional requirements into realization concept.
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors.
- Experience with Learning Management and good understanding of Learning Management Systems.
- Experience with technical design discussions with SAP SuccessFactors functional team, and finalizing the end to end solution.
- Knowledge and experience with data analyses (analysing trends and training booking behaviour).
- English language fluent required.
- Great ability to communicate easily ideas with varies stakeholders
- International experience.
- International travel required (up to ~20%).
* CV/Resume required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 15 Nov 2022
Closes 15 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline administration