- Lufthansa - 590 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Planning and control of maintenance, preventive maintenance and repair work on aircraft and components with the aim of creating entire work packages for the customer fleet, taking into account the deadlines, operational time limits and aircraft operations.
- Ensuring feasibility of the instructed work packages.
- Compilation and prioritization of the work package taking into account authority requirements and economic reasons.
- Preparation of adequate workload taking into account all the existing means.
- Elaboration and distribution of an obligatory work package for the home base and affected outstations.
- Monitoring of all deferred defects of the aircraft as well as the overall condition of the fleet.
- Checking of required material availability.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Behind the scenes
Join Lufthansa Technik!
Join our international and dynamic team and make the difference!
If you want to be the next Maintenance Planner you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Certified aircraft technician (minimum CAT A or corresponding national respectively ICAO Type license).
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in aircraft maintenance or planning activities in the aviation industry.
- Completion of aircraft type training (preferably B737 training) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulations (PART-145, PART-66 etc. or requirements of the national authority) is preferred.
- Good knowledge of in-house processes and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills with customer-oriented attitude.
- Ability and flexibility to work in shifts.
* If this is you, please send us your detailed resume, including your current and expected remuneration. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Hong Kong.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services and modifications in the aviation industry. With more than 20,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of aircraft technology services to around 800 customers around the world. What makes us so successful? We do. The people at the Lufthansa Technik Group. Whether engineering, IT or logistics, first-year apprentice or highly specialized professional - we not only keep aviation in motion. We are working on its future every day. We are innovators, technoholics and those who think aviation forward. Our pioneering spirit discovers the next horizon even in the smallest detail. We are Aviationeers. What about you?
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 15 Nov 2022
Closes 15 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Planning engineer