HR IT Product Manager
- Lufthansa - 597 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your main tasks include, among others:
- Develop concepts, implementation plans and operation models, mainly for SAP HCM applications.
- Take responsibility for the IT demand management and operation of LGBS business applications.
- Gather functional requirements regarding the IT setup required to operate the business processes out of the LGBS center or process responsibles of Lufthansa Group, especially focusing on:
- Business applications and related roles and access rights.
- Stable and efficient operation in the respective functional area of the HR systems.
- Applications changes.
- Gather functional/business requirements for new and/or enhanced business applications.
- Define and agree functional specifications
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of new solutions.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
Free parking, Flight privileges, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Part-time models, Flexible working hours, Child friendly, Development programs, Mentoring, Health Plan, Have a shower
Behind the scenes
We are looking forward to your application!
Join our growing team of professionals in a dynamic working environment!
The ideal HR IT Product Manager must fulfill the following requirements:
- Academic graduate (e.g. Business Administration or IT).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT.
- Minimum 1 years with responsibility for business-critical IT systems.
- Good functional and technical knowledge of HR IT systems, preferably, SAP HR, additionally Success Factors a plus; additionally good experience in HR processes.
- English language fluent.
- German language.
- International experience.
- International travel required (up to ~20%).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to influence and co-operate with others with or without direct supervision.
- Management of complex IT environments.
* CV/Resume required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 15 Nov 2022
Closes 15 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline IT