- GE Aviation - 415 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ge-aviation/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ccc13e36-a3be-4aac-9ef6-88f587f249eb131129807088665247.png
Lynn, Alabama, United States
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy.
- May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures.
- Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE.
- Explains technical information to others.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of Manufacturing or Manufacturing Engineering experience)
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Good interpersonal skills and may be required to lead a junior team.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- Full time
Posted 15 Nov 2022
Closes 14 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Product support