Tactical Buyer (Construction)
- Lufthansa - 563 jobs https://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ https://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Krakowiany, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
Your responsibilities and duties may include the following:
- Plan and execute typical procurement/sourcing processes for Lufthansa Group companies.
- Timely and accurately process Source-2-Contract (S2C) activities in accordance to internal guidelines.
- Support internal clients in performing demand analysis.
- Gather and challenge specifications to ensure a sufficient documentation of requirements for tendering.
- Define procurement requirements, identify potential suppliers for tendering and manage RFx.
- Prepare (commercial aspects, risk evaluation, contractual parameters) and agree evaluation matrix for a consisting scoring approach.
- Perform business negotiations with external vendors.
- Analyze and compare competing proposals, prepare vendor selection decisions.
* Completes all other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
Behind the scenes
Start your journey with us!
We'd love to welcome you to our amazing team!
The ideal Tactical Buyer (Construction) must fulfill the following requirements:
- Master / Bachelor degree in the relevant area (construction or similar) .
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Procurement (construction category).
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken) - min C1.
- Fluent in German language (written and spoken) - min C1.
- Very good command of MS office and Windows applications.
- Very good command of Procurement related tools.
- Fast learner.
- Strong co-operation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and conceptual mindset.
- Willingness to travel.
- Working with computer.
* CV/Resume required.
* Must possess a legal work permit in Poland.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It's our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
- Full time
Posted 14 Nov 2022
Closes 14 Dec 2022
This job was posted to: Airline buyer